
And then immediately ran myself to Crumbs bakery where I partook in a delicious cupcake. It was worth every step of the race to preserve the park. Too bad the calorie count was more than those burned during the race. Nothing like enjoying the scenery and running behind a 78 year old man, that for the life of me, I couldn't pass. Oh well, I still stand proud at coming in at 3,751st place.
5 comments:
I would run another race for Central Park for another cupcake. Sad, but true.
Way to go Susie! Haha, I love the fast old people, they always make you feel so spry and healthy....That cupcake looks like it's worth about 10 runs around central park, but you guys definitely deserved after the 1 run.
What a fun run Susie! Way to go. I'm just a tad envious. mIssing you guys. hOpe to see you soon, hopefully October!
Sorry we missed the race, Shannon and I could have sworn the special olympics were in a few months:)
Good for you, that looks like a lot of fun, and that cupcake looks good too! P.S. What's the fro status?
Post a Comment