Taylor gave the gift of broadway for Valentine's. What a guy. Katie and I went and saw
In the Heights. It's the keeper of my latin heart. Lots of good dancing and funny moments, and spanish lingo being thrown around (I don't know how Katie kept up). Broadway doesn't disappoint.

Our bonus that night was seeing the girl from
Akeelah and the Bee. She sat a few rows ahead of us. She looks all grown up, doesn't she?
6 comments:
Ahhhh, I wish that I could have gone. Kidding!!! It's was so awesome. Those men sure do love us.
What a great gift! I'm glad you're taking advantage while you live there. I love your family picture at the top. Angie did a great job! Miss you guys, it was so fun seeing Tay while he was in town but we missed seeing you and the boys. Love ya!
How fun--
I love your family pictures! They look sooo good!
What a fun present! Way to go Taylor. I love your family pics! Just beautiful...can you say that about boys? Anyway, they are great!
I am so jealous.
AND...I hereby officially change my mind and revoke the pay it forward post. I am choosing...of my own free will...to change it to a Giveaway of Something, Just Because.
Awesome. You won my giveaway, Susan!! Just sit back, don't make anything handmade for anybody. And enjoy the...uh...the something you won. I've got a year.
I can't believe how big your little guys are getting! Look at Colton! Is he really 2? They both are so cute! It is just crazy how fast they grow! You guys look like you are having so much fun there in NY! We miss it so much! I really wish we would have taken advantage more while we were there. Who knows maybe we will get stationed there again someday. =)
Post a Comment