Saturday, April 19, 2008

One of the Many Reasons I Love Colton

Instead of being whiney and crankey until I figured out what the matter is, Colton is a problem solver. He doesn't wait around for things that he is perfectly capable of doing himself. In this case, Mom was reading a book, and he just helped himself to some milk. Luckily, it's the whole milk that only he drinks so everyone was happy. He is a very independent 14 month old. Back to that book thing, is anybody else on board that it will be revealed that Bella is a werewolf?

4 comments:

sstevens said...

No way man vampire love will prevail. I fully believe that Bella will take the plunge.

*Angie* said...

Werewolf, yes werewolf...I thought it was kind a lame...do you love it?

Griffeth Family said...

Love it!!! Colton takes after his big brother. Now I am just trying to figure out if it is you or Taylor that gave them the inspiration. Ha! Ha!

Dawn said...

Don't ruin it for me!! Where did you hear that from?? I haven't been in the twilight loop lately. Colton is so cute by the way. REally can't wait to see you guys!!