Monday, May 5, 2008

Guess Who's Walking?

Colton is finally walking. He started walking a few weeks ago when he found his black patent leather church loafers in the closet and insisted on me putting them on. As soon as I did he stood up and walked several steps. He's then been walking here and there, mostly when Taylor and I bribed him with fruit snacks. This last week he proclaimed himself a walker after getting up each time he fell. Now, it's only walking and he's doing a pretty good job.

7 comments:

Kim Watson said...

Your kids are so cute! Wow, they are getting big...it feels like Colton was just born. I can't believe he's walking. That's great!

Anonymous said...

i am so glad i found your blog....so cute! i am so glad we can keep in touch. i miss you guys. looks like you are all doing well keep in touch!

Chad and Amanda said...

So cute Susan. He is adorable!

The Gunnell's said...

ty is in the between stage right now with the walking. At least I know there is hope in the future, maybe i'll buy some of those shoes for him....

Dawn said...

I can't wait to see Colton walking in Cali. Love your blog!! So glad you have one. It's nice to keep up with your adorable family. Miss you guys!!

NateandMarie said...

I just can't help but chuckle every time I see that kid, he is so stinkin cute!

Yo Mama said...

Seriously, Susie, let's have another post already. I know you can't be doing that much, after all you had a week of help from your mother-in-law. Get crackin!