It was a good Girls Night in the city as we enjoyed desserts at Max Brenner's Chocolate by the Bald Man. Boy, was it good. One more reason to come visit. Check out its website to the right under NYC Must See.
I have heard much of Max, and even seen pictures of the DrinkMe cup, but never, no never, have I been treated to visuals (other than in my dreams) of a real life plate of bald man chocolate heaven, for real.
"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." - Gordon B. Hinckley
2 comments:
wow. I really need to get out there-I've missed out on a lot of good food!
I have heard much of Max, and even seen pictures of the DrinkMe cup, but never, no never, have I been treated to visuals (other than in my dreams) of a real life plate of bald man chocolate heaven, for real.
I thank you.
Post a Comment