I was able to see this display when I went home this summer at the Mesa Temple. Mark Mabry is from my hometown (actually went to Mountain View...go Toros) but he is a talented photographer. He did this amazing
Reflections of Christ photography collection. It is now touring and there is a book available on
deseretbook.com . There is a another slideshow available on
Mark's website which shows more images. Check it out, it really is breathtaking.
6 comments:
I love this!! I wish I would have gone in when you and Dawn and Brandon did. We needed a few more minutes before our session started. I missed it, so I'm glad to see it on this website. It's really beautiful. I love the picture of John the Baptist and Christ. I bet their smiles were just that huge!! Miss you guys a ton. Give the boys hugs and kisses from all of us!!
xoxo
Kristen
Amazing work...thanks for sharing!
Wow, that was so powerful. It was amazing though. I loved it. Thanks for sharing it.
That was beautiful! Thanks for that! Oh and your kids are soo cute! I can't believe how big they have gotten! =)
So beautiful and inspiring. Thanks for linking all of us in.
Susan
It was so fun to hear from you. Your little boys are so cute. I have thought about you a lot and can't believe it has been almost 10 years. Crazy!!! Just saying that makes me feel old. We are in Pittsburgh (Billy's in dental school) so if you are ever passing let us know. Hopefully we can stay better in touch now!!
Kristy Hull(Allen)
Post a Comment