Hannah is definitely interested!! Thanks for the party and I broke my diet by eating all of your pumpkin bread! SOOOO good, i had to pay christy 5 dollars! It was worth it!
All I can say is that his mom's got style--look at that outfit! Like Katie S., I don't have any girl to offer, but if he's looking for a youngin, like five to six years younger kind of youngin, I might be able to come with something by then!
"Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." - Gordon B. Hinckley
10 comments:
Ian is so handsome! We will be here, so please DO give me a call and I would love to have a shoot with you!
what a stud!
What a dude. I have to say that now I want a daughter to match him up with.
I've got a one-year-old babe here that is totally interested. What a handsome kid!
I think Lexi is his girl!
Ian is so handsome---we miss him!!
He is the perfect age for Lexi!!!!
Your party was amazing!!! Thanks for having us over. Lexi can't stop talking about how much fun she had.
what a stud he is so handsome!
Hannah is definitely interested!! Thanks for the party and I broke my diet by eating all of your pumpkin bread! SOOOO good, i had to pay christy 5 dollars! It was worth it!
All I can say is that his mom's got style--look at that outfit!
Like Katie S., I don't have any girl to offer, but if he's looking for a youngin, like five to six years younger kind of youngin, I might be able to come with something by then!
Post a Comment