The boys had a good time trick or treating this year. Colton got the hang of it after the first door and just led the way for the rest of the night. At times, he would just help himself in to our neighbor's house. Ian like showing off his custom robot costume and explaining that he was a robot and Colton was his scientist. We did have to help him up and down the stairs, but he didn't seem to mind. He even spoke in a choppy robot voice when trick or treating. We had a successful night with bags full of candy and $1.20 each. Not a shabby night.
December
6 years ago
6 comments:
great costumes! dang-we need to see you guys--We miss those cute boys!
The pictures don't even do them justice. They stole the show! I'll have to come to your neighborhood next year and make some cash. We were in the hole with the costumes this year.
You guys are the best at Halloween costumes!! They look awesome! Can't wait to see you all. The boys are getting so big, Colton has changed a ton!! love you guys.
Oh those boys look SOOOO dang cute! I LOVE their costumes......I actually got on that best homemade costumes website and saw a bunch of robots and really thought about doing it.......but did I... NO I am impressed you went to all the effort that I just couldn't pull off this year! YOU DID AWESOME.
I hate it when people push my buttons. just kidding. Your kids looked awesome! You did a great job on their costumes kudos.
hey susan, its stephanie etrata aka tomlinson. your kids are so cute, they look just like you. to bad you don't live in northern cali, because my son zeke is also i need of a buddy to do the exact same things. anyways take care, your fam is dang cute.
Post a Comment